Manerba Del Garda recent portion of house in the centre
Manerba Del Garda portion of house in the centre
Apartment in Manerba del Garda on the ground floor with disabled access, light filled and large portion of a house made up of: lounge, open plan kitchen, three bedrooms two of which are double, two bathrooms, two gardens – front and rear – large portico, large basement, double garage. Top class finishings, underfloor heating, full alarm system.
Surface area: 115 m2.
Living rooms: 4
Car parking spaces: 2 garages
Energy Efficiency certification: G
Very recent ground floor apartment in Manerba del Garda built in 2011, very convenient for those with limited mobility. The house is on a single floor and is large, ideal for a first home. Inside a small residential building comprising a few flats, this is the ideal apartment for clients looking for all services just a short distance away without the need for a car. The living area is very spacious, made up of a large lounge with a window over the portico and garden, the kitchen-living room is suitable for a family of five and has been recently fully furnished. The night-time area is made up of an area comprising the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and the other two bedrooms access the private rear garden directly and have use of a large bathroom. The property comprises a large garage and a sizeable basement.
In a central location, with all services conveniently nearby: town hall, minimarket, post office, bank, nursery school, middle and primary schools and clothes shops. This property is ideal for a family needing a large, comfortable home.
Not far away from the famous and much appreciated Parco Naturaledella Rocca with its hectares of walks and flora and fauna itineraries through Mediterranean maquis and famous Porto Dusano, where plans have been drawn up for a beautiful illuminated walkway linking Manerba del Garda with Moniga del Garda.
The property is near the villages of Montinelle and Solarolo di Manerba del Garda. Not far away is Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta, in Solarolo village, which replaced the ‘VecchiaPieve’ as new parish church when the previous parish church became too small. The first stone was laid on 20th January 1746 and it was consecrated in 1781 to Our Lady of the Assumption. This large and austere architectural complex is surmounted by an octagonal dome and has a majestic Baroque façade which its central position overlooking the peak of Solarolo hill makes visible from far away. Inside it is Neo-Classical in style and contains work of great artistic value as well as a precious high altar in polychrome marble and a further six altars built in stucco and marble with capitals. The high altar panel of the assumption of the Virgin, to whom the church is dedicated, attributed to Andrea Celesti is fine. Large paintings and beautiful sculptures adorn the great nave. The wall behind the apse contains a niche storing a precious wooden statue of the Virgin and Child transferred from the old Pieve and the subject of centuries of devotion from the community.